Miller Counseling Services is an Out of Network Provider which means we do not accept insurance.
- Within 48 hours of your session, you will receive a statement/superbill of your claim information. It will be your responsibility to submit this claim to your insurance provider for any applicable reimbursement based on your policy.
- You are expected to pay in full up front at the time of your appointment.
- It is your responsibility to contact your insurance carrier and inquire about your out of network benefits.
- It is your responsibility to acquire pre-authorizations for our services if your policy requires such.
- We are not a Medicare Provider due to LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
- We are not associated with any of the secondary Medicare Insurance Plans
- We do not file with Medicare or policies associated with those plans.
We know insurance can be complicated, so we’ve gathered some helpful tips to help you with the process.