Miller Counseling Services is an Out of Network Provider which means we do not accept insurance.
- Within 48 hours of your session, you will receive a statement/superbill of your claim information. It will be your responsibility to submit this claim to your insurance provider for any applicable reimbursement based on your policy.
- You are expected to pay in full up front at the time of your appointment.
- It is your responsibility to contact your insurance carrier and inquire about your out of network benefits.
- It is your responsibility to acquire pre-authorizations for our services if your policy requires such.
- We are not a Medicare Provider due to LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
- We are not associated with any of the secondary Medicare Insurance Plans
- We do not file with Medicare or policies associated with those plans.
We know insurance can be complicated, so we’ve gathered some helpful tips to help you with the process.
You must be logged in to post a comment.