Skip to content
You Call Us to Schedule…
- When calling to schedule your initial appointment, we will ask you generic information on why you are seeking counseling. We will then get basic information about you (Name, Address, Date of Birth, Email/phone, Insurance Information) so that we can set you up in our system.
- Once your appointment is set, you will receive an email with your forms attached to e-sign prior to your initial session.
- One day prior to your appointment we attempt an automated appointment reminder (you can choose from an automated call, an automated email or an automated text).
- Please be aware of our 24 hour cancellation policy.
- We are an Out of Network provider with most insurance companies, but file insurance for you as a courtesy. Payment will be expected at your first session.
Your First Visit…
- Dr. Miller will send you your virtual session login and information. Please follow the appropriate instructions and we’re excited to get started!
After Your Session…
- Once your session is completed, payment is expected in full. Dr. Miller will take your payment (credit/debit cards, check, exact cash) and issue you a receipt. At this time you may schedule a follow up session.