Miller Counseling Services is an Out of Network Provider which means we do not accept insurance.
- If you choose to use your insurance for our out of network services we will file your session claim electronically for you as a courtesy (with most insurance carriers).
- You are expected to pay in full up front at the time of your appointment.
- You will be reimbursed directly from your insurance company based on your out of network benefits. Reimbursement checks are sent directly from the insurance carrier to the insured.
- It is your responsibility to contact your insurance carrier and inquire about your out of network benefits.
- It is your responsibility to acquire pre-authorizations for our services if your policy requires such.
- We are not a Medicare Provider due to LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
- We are not associated with any of the secondary Medicare Insurance Plans
- We do not file with Medicare or policies associated with those plans.
- We cannot provide a basic Superbill or document for you to submit to your insurance company
We know insurance can be complicated, so we’ve gathered some helpful tips to help you with the process.