What to Expect…
You Call Us to Schedule…
- When calling to schedule your initial appointment, we will ask you generic information on why you are seeking counseling. We will then get basic information about you (Name, Address, Date of Birth, Email/phone, Insurance Information) so that we can set you up in our system.
- Once your appointment is set, you will receive an email with your forms attached to print and bring in with you to your first session. Or you may choose to fill them out in the waiting area (please allow 10 minutes if so).
- One day prior to your appointment we attempt an automated appointment reminder (you can choose from an automated call, an automated email or an automated text).
- Please be aware of our 24 hour cancellation policy.
- We are an Out of Network provider with most insurance companies, but file insurance for you as a courtesy. Payment will be expected at your first session.
Your First Visit…
- When entering our office complex, you will find ample parking in front of the complex at 156 Mine Lake Ct. Upon entering the downstairs foyer, you will go up the stairs to Suite 200.
- If you are a new client, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. You will come in and wait in the reception area to the left in Suite 200.
- Dr. Miller will greet you for your appointment and collect your forms, driver’s license and insurance card to copy.
- You will be asked to fill out a short biography online prior to your appointment. This assessment helps Dr. Miller get a better understanding of what’s going on in your life at the moment.
- To aide in confidentiality, we do have soft music playing in the waiting area, sound proofing on the walls and a sound machine playing at all times to help protect your privacy.
- Dr. Miller will bring you to her office to begin your session. Your comfort is important. We have comfortable seating in our waiting area as well as in our offices. We have water, coffee and tea available for you in our kitchen in the waiting area.
After Your Session…
- Once your session is completed, payment is expected in full. Dr. Miller will take your payment (credit/debit cards, check, exact cash) and issue you a receipt. At this time you may schedule a follow up session.